Peaceful Memories

Peaceful Memories

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I like....

     As a first year teacher I have learned many things this year. One of the things that has stood out to me though, is how it seems like our young people do not know how to be positive about anything. There is so much complaining and moaning, and lack of appreciation for life. We are given so much by our parents, our friends, even our country, and we fail to see it.
     I decided that in order to add some positive energy to the universe, or at least to my small circle of influence, by titling my blogs "I like..." Each time I have something today, I'll focus it on an aspect of life that i like. You can turn anything into a positive experience, even if it takes you a long time to do so. I've had my share of heartache, tears, and confusion, but I know that your life is what you make it, and the attitudes that you choose to adopt.

No comments:

Post a Comment